1970 Ford Mustang Built From The Ground Up..
1970 Ford Mustang Built From The Ground Up..625 hp, 427ci small block.
I love wheels. These are my favorites, starting with the Ruffian’s Signature ONE. Matte gun metal center, gloss back hoop, black hardwere.
The black, stepped lip gives the impression of a taller sidewall which is paramount for that traditional muscle car look.
- 4.11 rear end, 31 spline floating axles
- Six speed manual transmission
- DSC Tractive coil over shocks
- 315/30/18 and 345/30/19 tires
- Signature ONE wheels
- Steel widebody in Porsche Olive Green
- 22 gallon fuel cell
- 3300 lbs fully caged and braced