Beautiful Oldsmobile 88 Holiday Coupe!
The 1950’s was an exciting era in America. The economy flourished and all eyes were on the space race. The excitement of the era was no better represented than in the automotive industry. By the middle of the decade, traditional automotive styles and colors were being replaced with exciting designs, performance vehicles and eye-popping color combinations.
This Oldsmobile 88 Holiday Coupe, dressed in Panama Blue and Polar White, is a striking example of the era. Owned by the same family since the late 1980’s, this Olds 88 has been lovingly restored and cared for. Powered by the 324ci Oldsmobile Rocket V8 derived from its NASCAR racing heritage, this Olds 88 is a fun car to drive. Automatic transmission, power steering and power brakes make it an effortless drive as well.
Call Art & Speed at 901-850-0507 for more information on how you can relive the fifties in this beautiful Oldsmobile 88.
- 324ci Rocket V8 Engine
- 3-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Dual exhaust with FlowMaster mufflers and aluminized pipes
- Power Steering
- Power Brakes
- Completely rebuilt suspension, steering and brakes
- New springs, shocks, bushings, brakes, and all undercarriage components
- Undercarriage cleaned and undercoated
- New Coker Classic wide whitewall tires
- New Coker chrome wheels
- Tri-Bar Wheel Covers
- Rust-free body stripped to bare metal
- Original factory colors of Polar White over Panama Blue
- Rust-free floor pans
- All exterior trim re-plated or polished
- Fender skirts
- All new interior in era correct blue fabric and white vinyl
- Carpeted trunk
- All original gauges in working condition (except clock and original radio)