The Chevrolet Master and Master Deluxe are American passenger vehicles manufactured by Chevrolet between 1933 and 1942 to replace the 1933 Eagle.
It was the more expensive model in the Chevrolet range at this time, with the Mercury and Standard providing a cheaper and smaller range between 1933 and 1937. From 1940 a more expensive version based on the Master Deluxe was launched called the Special Deluxe.
• CLEAN CA TITLE
• THIS CHEVROLET HAS 65,999 MILES, NO MILES ON THE TITLE BECAUSE IT’S OVER 10 YEARS
• 1956 CHEVY 6 CYL. ENGINE WITH 3 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION
• ENGINE STARTS RIGHT UP, RUNS STRONG, DOES NOT SMOKE OR OVERHEAT; TRANSMISSION SHIFTS SMOOTHLY INTO ALL GEARS WITH GOOD CLUTCH
• 12 VOLT ELECTRICAL SYSTEM, BRAKES ARE GOOD
• WORKING LIGHTS AND GAUGES, ADDED SEAT BELTS AND TURN SIGNALS
• REBUILT FRONT END WITH NEW KING PINS
• COMES WITH BOOKS AND RECEIPTS
• WELL MAINTAINED, GARAGE KEPT
• RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT